2017 Convention Information
April 5-9, 2017
Greenville, South Carolina
SSCA Hotel Reservations - Hyatt Regency Greenville
- $169 for single or double occupancy
- $179 for triple occupancy
- $189 for quad occupancy.
The reservation cut-off date is March 27th or when the block fills - whichever occurs first.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: THEODORE CLEVENGER UNDERGRADUATE HONORS CONFERENCE (DEC 16, 2016 DEADLINE)
Please consider supporting SSCA in these ways:
1. Become an Institutional Member: For only $100, you can make a public statement of your trust and confidence in SSCA. PLUS, you get these benefits:
- A listing on the SSCA website at www.ssca.net/institutional-members
- Opportunity to post job announcements on the SSCA website
- Complimentary one-year student membership ($30 value)
Get some PR for your department, post that open faculty position, and invite a student to get involved—it’s a win-win for everyone!
2. Advertise in the Convention Program: Rates begin at only $225 – less than most other comparable association rates. It’s a great way to:
- Promote your department
- Recognize a colleague
- Advertise your graduate program to the undergraduate participants
3. Participate as a Convention Exhibitor: It is a great way to showcase your institution or organization and to network face-to-face with attendees and colleagues.