2017 Convention Information
April 5-9, 2017
Greenville, South Carolina
SSCA Hotel Reservations - Hyatt Regency Greenville
- $169 for single or double occupancy
- $179 for triple occupancy
- $189 for quad occupancy.
The reservation cut-off date is March 27th or when the block fills - whichever occurs first.
Guestrooms at the Hyatt Regency Greenville are limited. An overflow hotel has now been established. Home2 Suites by Hilton is located across the street from the Hyatt. For reservations click here: SSCA Reservations Home2 Suites Downtown Greenville.
Group code is SSC. Rate is $169. Valet parking is $15 daily. Complimentary internet is provided.
Please consider supporting SSCA in these ways:
1. Become an Institutional Member: For only $100, you can make a public statement of your trust and confidence in SSCA. PLUS, you get these benefits:
Get some PR for your department, post that open faculty position, and invite a student to get involved—it’s a win-win for everyone!
2. Advertise in the Convention Program: Rates begin at only $225 – less than most other comparable association rates. It’s a great way to:
- Promote your department
- Recognize a colleague
- Advertise your graduate program to the undergraduate participants
3. Participate as a Convention Exhibitor: It is a great way to showcase your institution or organization and to network face-to-face with attendees and colleagues.